Saturday, December 17, 2016

This is going to be a good area, I can feel it!

This is going to be a good area, I can feel it!

It's been really strange, because since I have been in the mission for so long now and I have been in so many areas, I know a lot of people that are in my new ward! This ward is by far the strongest ward that I have been in. The attendance last week was 130.which is insane compared to the other wards and branches that I've been in. Also, this ward likes to work with the missionaries! The amount of references that I received this week has been more than all the references that I have gotten in all my other areas combined!

The last missionary that was here didn't leave me with too much to work with... which means that we will have to spend a good while looking for new investigators, but if the members help us out we will be doing well soon. 

It's so strange thinking that Christmas is right around the corner. It's really funny walking around on a hot, humid night and seeing Christmas lights and Christmas trees all around you! The Christmas spirit just doesn't feel quite the same here. But to help get in the Christmas spirit, the stake put together a ward choir activity. Every ward organized a little Christmas choir and sang 2 songs. It actually turned out really well and we got an investigator to come! The choir director was actually the father of the mom from the Navas family from Perez Zeledon... so I already knew him and his other daughter. Small world. 

Today was also fun, because we met the zone baptism goal last months so we got to go go karting! I didn't think I would get to do that again in the mission! And this time, I redeemed myself and got first place :)

Sorry no pictures this week. The computer is being weird.
love you!!!



Chase was pretty impressed by this bathroom. 





No comments:

Post a Comment