Monday, June 27, 2016

Eduardo got baptized!

Hi!

I don't have a lot of time to write today... but guess what!! I had a baptism! Eduardo finally got baptized! It was so cool! Before he got baptized, he asked if he could say a prayer by the font. I said it was okay and left the room. He knelt down by the side of the font and started praying. After about 5 minutes, my comp looked in to see if he was okay and he was crying! He really understood the importance of his baptism and knew from that point on, he was starting a new point in his life.
The next day he got confirmed and in priesthood, they decided to give him the Aaronic Priesthood! It was so cool! I just had a lesson with him yesterday and we taught a really in depth lesson about the priesthood and it was awesome. He is so excited to progress in the church! I wish I had more time to tell you the awesome stories about his baptism, but it´ll have to wait.

The church is true, the Book of Mormon is true, and we always need to keep our testimonies strong!

Have a fantastic week!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment