Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Short e mail this week..hope Chase feels better soon.

 
I've been super sick this week... I think its the food. I've been super nauseous this week and finally went to the doctor yesterday about it. He gave me some pills and I'm starting to feel better. This week was definitely a struggle and I can't wait to get over this. I only have one picture for this week. Hope you like it!

I wish I had more to write, but not much really happened this week! Since my companion and I are the Zone Leaders we got to welcome in the new district and gave them a tour of the MTC. They are all a little quirky, buts its all good. Since I was sick all week I didn't really do anything exciting. Our investigators are all still progressing and I'm still growing a ton in the gospel every day. I just got done playing sand volleyball at the field and wow... I'm already so out of shape. It is super humid today and its like 80 degrees or so and I'm DYING. I am so unprepared for the Costa Rica heat. Oh well! It will be quite the adventure!
Thanks for the package! Elise's announcement looks good! I want to see pictures of the graduation party! If its anything like how mine was I bet it will be amazing! 
I don't have a ton of time to write this week, so I hope everything is all well at home! Keep the dear elders coming!!
Love you!
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment