Monday, September 28, 2015

Short e-mail but sent pictures

 
AHHH I totally forgot about the big email this week. I'm so sorry! This e-mail is going to be so rushed, please forgive me. I have been slacking on the pictures lately because I have been writing in a sketchy internet cafe and they don't have places to plug in memory cards or USB's. This week I'm sending a couple photos and videos to make up for it!
This week has been super rainy. San Jose had huge flooding problems. The members here are really stressing making 72 hour kits because they are scared that its going to flood here too.
We are still finding a ton of new families that are showing a ton of potential to progress. And we have at least 4 investigators that are really close to being baptized!
Again... please forgive me for the terrible email.
Love you all! Thanks for all the e-mails!






 



No comments:

Post a Comment