Friday, August 19, 2016

Zone birthday party and go karting

This week has been a pretty average one as far as the work goes... not much has really gone on. We have found some new people, we have had to let go of some people, and we just keep on trying to march forward with the work here.

As far as fun and activities go... this week has been awesome! My whole district had a birthday in the last 2 weeks (except for me... you all still have a month to think about my presents ;) so one of the ward members invited us all over to have a big birthday party! We made pizza and had cake. It was a lot of fun. Then the next day, since the Zone met our baptism goal we got to do a Zone activity in San Jose! Since San Jose is so far away, we drove up on Sunday with the same family and had a nice little road trip with them. On Monday the whole Zone met up to go GO KARTING! It was so much fun! It was an indoor track that was actually really cool. It was set up as a tournament and the people with the best lap times got to stay in and move on the the next heat. I made it all the way to the finals but got third place... I blame it on the slow kart...I'm not bitter. haha 

I hope you all have a fantastic week!!

Remember to pray, read your scriptures, and be somebody special.






No comments:

Post a Comment