Saturday, March 4, 2017

Oldest missionary in the mission now!



Time is literally flying by so fast now. I am officially the oldest missionary in the mission now. Only 1 change left. It feels so weird.

Well... let me think updates.
D got confirmed and received the priesthood. He is going to be called as a ward missionary and he is super happy.

I don't have changes so I'm going to finish Elder Sanchez's training. 

Each Sunday night we eat with this one sister in the ward who has a tradition of feeding the missionaries every Sunday for 8 years. She has a massage chair. I fell asleep. Good times.



We also made district t shirts and they look pretty cool. Today we played soccer and basketball with the whole zone and it has been the first P-day that I have done something fun in months!
We had a bunch of people show up to church on S unday and we just started prepping them for baptism. Hopefully they can get baptized in March!

Sorry for the short e-mail.. I don't really have much this week to write about.



No comments:

Post a Comment